Terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
This Agreement shall apply to all relationships between the user and this company in relation to the use of the Service.
In the event that the provisions of these Terms and Conditions conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions set forth in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Registration)
In the event that the company determines that any of the following reasons exist for the applicant's use of the service, the company may not approve the application for the service registration, and the company shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons for this.
- If the applicant has provided false information at the time of application for a user registration.
- If the application is made by a person who has violated this agreement In any other.
- case where the Company deems the registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
You shall be responsible for managing your user ID and password for the Service at your own risk.
In no event will you transfer or rent your user ID and password to any third party. You may not share your user ID and password with any third party. If you log in with a user ID and password combination that matches your registration information, we will notify you of the following The use of such user ID and password shall be deemed to be by the registered user himself/herself.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of your user ID and password by a third party, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence by the Company.
Article 4 (Purchase and Sale Agreement)
For the Service, the user makes an application for purchase to the Company, and the Company responds to the application. A sales contract shall be deemed to be formed when the Company notifies the User that the application has been accepted. Ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user at the time the company delivers the product to the delivery company.
If a User fails to comply with any of the following conditions, the Company may terminate the purchase and sale agreement in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the User.
The Company may cancel the purchase and sale agreement described in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the User if any of the following reasons apply to the User.
- If the User violates this Agreement.
- When the delivery is not completed due to an unknown destination or long absence.
- Any other case in which it is deemed that the trust relationship between the Company and the User has been damaged
The method of payment, delivery, cancellation of purchase orders, and return of the Service shall be in accordance with the methods separately determined by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyrights or other intellectual property rights to the product photos and other content provided by the Service (hereinafter referred to as "Content") belong to the Company and other legitimate rights holders such as content providers, and users may not reproduce, reprint, modify or otherwise use them for secondary purposes without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
The User shall not engage in any of the following acts in the use of the Service.
- Acts that are against the law or public order and morals.
- Acts related to criminal activity.
- Infringement of copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights
- contained in the Service Disrupting or interfering with the functioning of the
- Company's servers or network.
- Any commercial use of the information obtained through the Service.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services.
- Unauthorized access or attempting to do so Collecting or accumulating personal
- information about other users.
- Pretending to be another user.
- Directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social forces in relation to the Company's services.
- Any other act that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of the Service)
The Company may suspend or terminate all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User if the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist.
- In the event of maintenance, inspection or update of the computer system for the Service.
- In the event of difficulty in providing the Service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage or natural disaster.
- When the computer or communication lines are shut down due to an accident.
- In any other case where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by users or third parties due to the suspension or interruption of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
The Company may restrict the User from using all or part of the Service or terminate the User's registration as a user without prior notice if any of the following occur.
- If you violate any of the provisions of this Agreement.
- If a falsehood is found in the registration information.
- When the credit card registered by the user as a means of payment has been suspended.
- In the event of default in payment of fees and other obligations If there is no response to a contact from the Company for a certain period of time.
- If there is no use of the Service for a certain period of time since the last use.
- In any other case where the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User due to any act performed by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
The User shall be able to withdraw from the Service by following the specified withdrawal procedure.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimers of Warranty)
The Company does not warrant that the Service is free from defects in fact or law (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors, bugs, and infringement of rights).
The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the Service to users. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding the Service (including this Agreement) is not in accordance with the Consumer Contract Act, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Service. This exemption from liability does not apply in the case of a consumer contract as defined in the Damage caused by special circumstances as a result of default or tort caused by the Company's negligence (except for gross negligence). Damages caused by default or tort caused by the Company's negligence (except for gross negligence) that are caused by special circumstances. (including cases where the Company or the user foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage) The Company shall not be liable for any damages (including cases in which the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of such damages).
The Company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that may arise between Users and other Users or third parties in relation to the Service.
Article 11 (Changes in Service Content, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User by this.
The Company may change this Agreement at any time without notice to the User if it deems necessary. You may use the Service in accordance with this Agreement. In the event that a user starts using the Service after the amendment of this Agreement, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended Agreement. You are deemed to have agreed to this.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notification of Communication)
Any notice or communication between the user and this company shall be made in a manner determined by this company. Unless the user notifies the Company of a change in accordance with a method separately determined by the Company, the Company shall not use the currently registered We will notify or contact the contact as if the contact were a valid one, and these will be sent to the user at the time of the call The Company shall be deemed to have reached the following address.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
In the event of any dispute regarding this service, the court in the district where our company's head office is located shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of agreement.