1. Definition of personal information
Personal information" means information about a living individual, such as name, date of birth, or date of birth, that is included in the information. Any other information that can be used to identify a specific individual and that can be easily cross-checked with other information The term "personal information" refers to information that allows a specific individual to be identified.
2. Collection of personal information
We may collect your personal information when you purchase a product or make an inquiry.
When we collect such information, we will clearly state the purpose for which it will be used, and we will use legal and fair methods.
We collect the following personal information
- Your name and your furigana
- Your Address
- Phone number
- email address
- billing information
- Delivery address information
- History of transactions with this shop and their details
- Information that can be used in combination with the above to identify a specific individual
3. Use of Personal Information
The purposes for which we use the personal information we receive from our customers are as follows.
- To confirm and inquire about your order
- Confirmation and inquiries about shipping
- When replying to an inquiry
- Confirmation and inquiries about returns
We will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the customer's consent except in the following cases We will not do so.
- based on laws and regulations, or when a national agency or local government or a person entrusted by them is required by law to When it is necessary to cooperate in the conduct of the affairs of the company
- Cases in which it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person if it is
- When personal data is exchanged by an affiliate of a company that operates the Company
- Member's order information or application for the provision of the Service and other related services When the information is transferred to the consigned entity
- When disclosing to an entity entrusted with payment settlement
- When we outsource all or part of our work to a third party
- When disclosing the information to a person who owes a duty of confidentiality to the Company
4. Security Management of Personal Information
The security management of personal information entrusted to us by our customers is conducted by the service provider in a rational, organized, physical, and In addition to the physical, personnel, and technical measures, the Shop will treat customers appropriately in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. We will strive to prevent the risk of unauthorized access to personal data, loss, falsification and leakage of personal information by
5. Correction and deletion of personal information
If you wish to correct or delete your personal information, please contact us using the contact information below.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can change your browser's settings to However, if you disable cookies, you will not be able to use some of the features of our services.
However, if you disable cookies, you will not be able to use some of the features of our services. Please note that this may be the case.
The Company and the Shop are not involved in the management of member IDs and passwords. If the ID and password are used by a third party due to the carelessness of the member, the company will not be responsible for the management of the member's ID and password. There is a possibility that your personal information may be viewed. We will take responsibility for the use and management of your personal information, and will take steps to prevent unauthorized use by third parties. Please note.
8. About the use of SSL
In order to ensure security, the shop prevents personal information from being intercepted, interfered with or altered This site uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology for this purpose.
*SSL is a function that encrypts information to prevent eavesdropping and data tampering. The use of SSL makes it possible to transmit information more securely.
9. Contact Us
Requests for disclosure, etc., opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries about the handling of personal information Please contact us at the contact information in the "Description of the Act on Specified Commercial Transactions" section of this shop, or Please contact us via the shop contact form.